One Meeting • Two Hours • Three Questions
The financial review is a one-time appointment that helps answer your most immediate financial planning questions. As a fee-only financial advisor, we do not sell any products nor do we work on commissions. You’ll receive objective advice and you’ll leave with specific, written recommendations tailored to your unique situation.
What is included?
Included is a two hour appointment exploring your key financial concerns and careful analysis of your situation, arriving at specific answers to meet your key planning objectives.
The financial review is not designed to be a full financial plan. It is an overview of your financials and a review of limited aspects of your financial situation. The following is a part of every financial review:
- A review of current asset allocation and investment location
- A review of current asset holdings and appropriateness for stage in life
- Development of appropriate asset allocation and holding mix
- Top level review of retirement readiness
- Written recommendations and one follow-up phone call
Start Building Your Future
Our goal is to partner with you to clarify your goals, develop a plan, and guide you to continued success. We believe our best work is done for clients when we work together on an ongoing basis.