Tax Preparation and Tax Planning
TAX EVASION IS A CRIME, TAX AVOIDANCE IS LEGAL
“Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one’s taxes.”
– Judge Learned Hand (1872 – 1961)
WHEN YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL
“There is nothing wrong with a strategy to avoid the payment of taxes. The Internal Revenue Code doesn’t prevent that.”
– William H. Rehnquist
KEYS TO CUTTING TAX
“You lose every time you spend after-tax dollars that could have been pre-tax dollars.”
- Earn as much nontaxable income as possible
- Make the most of adjustments/deductions/credits
- Shift income to later years and lower-brackets
Would you like to reduce your tax burden? Some ways you may save:
- Restructuring your investments to earn a higher after-tax return
- Maximizing retirement contributions
- Claiming unused/missed tax deductions
- Tax-efficient college saving
- Amending prior-year returns
- Implementing tax planning strategies
- Timely Tax Advice
We are working with you throughout the year, not just when it’s time to file your return, so we spot new opportunities for tax savings as they arise, and you have the necessary time to act on our advice.
Tax Advice You Can Trust
Who you choose for tax planning and preparation is important. As fiduciaries and personal income tax specialists, we understand and use current and lawful strategies to minimize taxes and help you build wealth.
Included in comprehensive financial plan
NO-COST REVIEW OF YOUR PRIOR THREE YEARS’ TAX RETURNS
What would you do with more money to put toward your goals? Discover how much you could be saving on taxes. Contact me today for a no-cost review of your prior three years’ tax returns.
Start Building Your Future
Our goal is to partner with you to clarify your goals, develop a plan, and guide you to continued success. We believe our best work is done for clients when we work together on an ongoing basis.