Fee Only Financial Planner for Professionals: Overcome your unique financial challenges when planning for the future.
Are you a busy professional with no time to plan for your financial future?
Shore Financial Planning understands your complex financial needs and works with you to provide security for your family and help grow your personal wealth.
Financial FAQs From Busy Professionals
- Will you keep me informed of my planning opportunities and financial strategies, because I don’t have time to research them?
- How can I pay less on my tax bill?
- How can I protect myself when I have a concentration in my employer’s stock?
- My house is one of my largest assets. How should I think of it differently in retirement?
- I still have a lot of creative energy in me. What will the next phase of my career look like?
- My spouse would like me to set up a contingency plan, should something unforeseen happen to me. What do I need to put in place and how much will it cost?
- As new financial questions and situations arise, who can I call for advice?
- Based on my career experience, am I maximizing my financial opportunities?
Benefits of Shore Financial Planning
- Insight and prioritization of your personal financial goals and aspirations
- A written plan outlining the steps required to meet your short- and long-term financial goals
- Increased ability to focus on your career
- Protection for your family in the event that something unforeseen happens
- More free time and reduced financial stress
- Lower taxes and improved cash flow
- Maximizing your investments at your desired level of risk
- Coordination with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys, and bankers