Solutions for Professionals: Overcome the unique circumstances you face when planning for the future.
Are you a busy professional with a lot on your plate, leaving you little time to plan for your financial future?
I understand your complex needs. Shore Financial Planning can help provide security for your family and help you grow your personal wealth.
Top Questions Busy Professionals Ask Me
- Can you keep me informed of my planning opportunities and various financial strategies because I don’t have time to research them
- Are there ways to pay less on my tax bill?
- What strategies should I consider to protect myself when I have a concentration in my employer’s stock?
- My house is one of my largest assets. How should I think of it differently in retirement?
- I still have a lot of creative energy in me. What will the next phase of my career look like?
- My spouse would like me to set up a contingency plan should something unforeseen happen to me. What do I need to put in place and how much will it cost?
- As new questions and situations arise, who can I rely on for advice?
- Based on my career experience, am I maximizing my opportunities?
Benefits of Having Us as Your Trusted Advisor
- Insight and prioritization of your personal goals and aspirations
- A written plan outlining the steps required to meet your short- and long-term financial goals
- Increased ability to focus on your career
- Protection for your family in the event that something unforeseen happens
- More free time and reduced financial stress
- Lower taxes and improved cash flow
- Maximizing your investments at your desired level of risk
- Coordination with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys, and bankers